We have been the experts in advertising under section 27 of the Trustee Act 1925 ever since the legislation received Royal assent. You can be sure we’ll make the whole process as simple, fast and cost effective as possible
- Most statutory notices under the Trustee Act appear in the London Gazette
- The majority are also advertised in a local newspaper
- Occasionally there is the need to advertise in the national or international press
Our online ordering system makes the process very easy – Click here to login and submit your order and we’ll do the rest
What will happen next?
- We’ll process your order and set your adverts
- Our trained team will carefully check for accuracy and compliance
- We’ll account for the requisite claims period of two months and one day
- We’ll email you to let you know when your advert will appear, how much it will cost and the claims expiry date
- We will always send a PDF of your adverts once they have appeared, along with our invoice
- Need a quote? Just state this on your order and we’ll get back to you with prices
Should you require advertising in accordance with section 27 of the Trustee Act that does not relate to a deceased estate, for example in the case of a pension scheme, then please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with appropriate options.