Terms and conditions
1.1 This website is owned by EPE Reynell Advertising Limited ("EPE"). By using or accessing any part of this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1.2 EPE may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. You are advised to check this page regularly so that you are familiar with the most recent version. If you continue to use this website after any revisions are made to the terms and conditions you will be deemed to accept those revisions and will accordingly by bound by them.
2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use on the following basis:
- (a) no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- (b) no graphics on this website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- (c) EPE's copyright notice appears in all copies.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by EPE or its licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
2.3 Trade marks and logos of third parties appear on this website. All intellectual property rights in such trade marks and logos are owned by third parties. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed in any way as conferring or granting any rights to use the trade marks and logos of third parties.
2.4 Subject to clause 2.1 no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without EPE's prior written permission.
2.5 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
3. Service Access
3.1 While EPE endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, EPE shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3.2 Access to this website may be superseded temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond EPE's control.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
4.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. EPE has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. EPE therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
5.1 While EPE endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, EPE does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. EPE may make changes to the materials on this website at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and EPE makes no commitment to update such material.
5.2 The material on this website is provided "as is", without any conditions warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, EPE provides you with this website on the basis that EPE excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for these terms and conditions, might have effect in relation to this website.
5.3 EPE, and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents , exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct or indirect or consequential loss, any loss of income, opportunity or data, damages, costs, expenses or claims) whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise:
- (i) arising from or in connection with the misuse of the contents of your application by a third party either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the company / companies which you have selected from this website); or,
- (ii) arising from or in connection with this website in any way, or in connection with the use, misuse, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
5.4 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit EPE's liability for:
- (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- (b) fraud; or
- (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5.5 if your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes are to be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
7. Company Details
EPE Reynell Advertising Limited, registered in England & Wales under registration number 11082382, with its registered address at 16 - 20 Ely Place, Audrey House, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 6SN